Monday, November 19, 2012

Pink&Matte

Maybe one day I'll come up with some fun, creative titles...but that's not today. 
I started with one coat of LA Colors- Energy Source as underwear. Then added 2 coats of NYC- Pink Polyester Creme, and one coat of NYC. I used BM-301 and Konad Special White to do the stamp. I topped it with one coat of NYC and then one coat of NYC- Matte me Crazy Mattifying top coat. I LOVE how it turned out!


I was taking pictures of my nails and my 3-year-old insisted that I take a picture of her naked nails. So here are hers... :)

The best part, besides it turning out like I'd hoped, was how long it lasted! I did this on a Thursday night, and by Sunday, it was still perfect. I couldn't believe it! It wasn't until I deep cleaned 2 bathrooms, did the dishes, and swept and mopped the kitchen that I ended up with 2 chips. It was pretty amazing.




No comments:

Post a Comment