I'd never tried watercolor before this challenge. So I watched a few youtube videos and decided I was ready to try it out. It didn't really work out like I had hoped. I should have stuck with 2 colors instead of adding the 3rd. They were too dark and just kind of mushed together, not my best work.
I started with one coat of Milani- White on the Spot, then added a coat of Out the Door for added protection from the acetone. I swirled on NYC- Boundless Berry, LA Colors- Sea Siren, and a nameless purple from Maurices. I went a little too deep on a few of the colors and ended up with some holes through the white. I tried to fill them in with the next color, but it didn't work so well. Oh well, I'll try it again another time. Topped it all with one coat of Out the Door.