Friday, December 27, 2013

Royal Lacquer Swatches & Review

Back in October I posted about Suds n Stickers, they did the great Vynails decals. They recently started a line of polish called Royal Lacquer and I was lucky enough to receive a few colors for review! Unfortunately, I got them the same day I had my tonsils out, so I've been out of commission for a couple weeks, so sorry ladies!

On my index and middle finger is Aura. A gorgeous purple glitter topper. I layered it over OPI- You're Such a Budapest. This color is so sparkly and the glitter payoff is great. The larger circle glitters take a little fishing, but that's to be expected.

 


 On the ring and pinky fingers I've got this cute little unnamed mini. It's a delicate glitter topper, some pink, purple, blue, very pretty. It's also over You're Such a Budapest. 


 I really loved this next color, it's gorgeous! This is three coats of Inner Glow. A gorgeous berry colored jelly with some redish micro glitter and some copper and holo glitter. It's so pretty! It dries to kind of a waxy finish, which is cool, but I really love it with top coat!

No topcoat
Topcoat

 The last one is another cute little unnamed mini. It's a pretty teal color packed with black, white, and silver glitters. All different shapes, hexes, squares, circles, stars, although I didn't manage to get any of the stars. I really like this color, the larger glitters do require a little fishing of course, but it's worth it :) This one also had a waxy finish to it.


No topcoat
Topcoat























Thank you to the ladies from Royal Lacquer for giving me the opportunity to review your polishes! I absolutely love them!!

1 comment: