Monday, July 14, 2014

Arabesque Stamping Plate Review from Born Pretty Store

Today I have something new and exciting to share with you all! 

I'm happy to have been given the opportunity to review some items from the Born Pretty Store. The first thing I have to share is a new stamping plate! I love stamping, there are so many fun possibilities! This is the Quirky Arabesque Plate. It's only $2.99 on their site! Isn't is awesome!?


 I used Konad Special Black stamping polish, and the whole plate stamps amazing! Look how crisp and beautiful that looks!


 I decided while stamping that this would be the perfect time to try the leadlighting technique I've been wanting to try! So I grabbed some jellies and dotting tools and got started! I used OPI- I Theodora You, Loreal- Berry Nice, and LA Colors- Aquatic. I definitely need some more jellies to try this again, but it was a lot of fun, and I love how it turned out! I can't wait to play with this plate more!



Bonus!! You can use this code: JPQX31
 and get 10% off your order!!


Don't forget to check out all the awesome things the Born Pretty Store has to offer!!

6 comments:

  1. Awesome stamping and leadlighting! I got this plate to review too and cannot wait to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool! I want to see more leadlighting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a banging job you've done girl!! New follower here from the fb polish-aholics anonymous group :)

    ReplyDelete