Thursday, June 27, 2013

Geometric Double Stamping

We're leaving for Vegas this morning! Woohoo! Watch out Sephora, here I come!
I really love abstract or geometric designs in pretty much anything, so I've been wanting to use this design for awhile and finally got around to it!
I started with 2 coats of SquareHue- Day Glow, then stamped with Konad Special Black and BM-203. I wasn't quite satisfied with that, so I stamped again with Sinful Colors- Snow Me White and stamped the design upside down over top of the black. Topped it with one coat of HK Girl. I really love how this one turned out, it was really striking in person as well

See you all when I return from vacation!

2 comments:

  1. Great job on this stamping manicure! Got my first stamping plates in the mail recently so I'm really excited to play with them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's so much fun, you're going to love it! I'm not very good at freehand art, so stamping allows me to do some really cool things I could never imagine creating with a brush!

      Delete