Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Dexter!

The series finale of Dexter was Sunday night. I was so sad to see it end! I absolutely love that show! However, I wasn't thrilled with the way it ended...

SPOILER ALERT!!

...I was bawling when he drove into the hurricane, but I felt like it should have ended there. Him showing up as a lumberjack was just weird. It didn't make sense, and it just wasn't realistic. We're supposed to believe that he survived the hurricane? I don't know if I would have been happy with any ending though, I'm just upset that it's over :(

Well, being one of my favorite shows, I had to have my nails done for the occasion. So I went with this drip technique. This is the first time I've tried it, and it was easier than I expected. They fit perfectly with the blood splatter theme I was going for.
We had a Dexter finale party at our house with a few other friends, so I made some awesome cupcakes! I was so excited with the way they turned out! Edible glass and everything! Thank goodness for Pinterest! And they were just as yummy as they look :)


No comments:

Post a Comment