Friday, September 27, 2013

September SquareHue Box

Now that I realize it's almost time for the October box, I really need to get the September swatches posted! I've been a slacker this month!
 
The Serengeti Collection

The first color is called Grassland Safari. It's kind of a chartreuse green...not my favorite. I'm not a big fan of this color green in general, but I really didn't like it on me. It completely matches the preview picture that they posted for this collection though. The formula was a little thin, I used 4 coats for this photo and still have slight VNL. As always, it's got amazing shine. That's probably one of my favorite things about SquareHue polishes.


Second color is Savanna Sundowner. I don't really know how to describe this color. It's greenish with a pretty golden shimmer to it. I liked this one more than I thought I would. This is 3 coats, no topcoat.


Last color is Swahili Charm. A beautiful chocolate brown. I love this one. I think it's going to be a great color for fall! This is 3 coats, no topcoat.


Have you signed up for SquareHue yet? I really like the variety of colors that I've gotten from them. A lot that I really like and probably wouldn't have chosen for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment