Friday, January 17, 2014

Glitter Chevrons!

I started out with the intent of doing a pond manicure for today. It reeeeally didn't work out. My layering polish was a little too sheer. I'll give that look a try another time. So after one failed mani, I completely switched directions and started over about 10:30 last night. I absolutely love how this turned out!
I started with 2 coats of OPI- My Boyfriend Scales Walls, then used the large chevron Vynails nail decals. I used them as guides for this look. They were super easy to use, and it went really quickly. I painted one coat of Nina- Twinkle, Twinkle over the guides, then peeled them off with tweezers while the polish was still wet.


This is something I would definitely do again! But I'll need more of those chevron stickers! And that blue glitter! Isn't is amazing?? I was surprised how opaque it was in just one coat as well! I picked this gem up on clearance at Sally's a few weeks ago.

2 comments:

  1. I love any chevron designs and this one is so pretty! That glitter is lovely too :)

    ReplyDelete