Saturday, January 18, 2014

Go Niners!

To be perfectly honest, I don't care much about football. But my husband is from Sacramento and is a huge 49ers fan, so these are for him :) They're playing the Seahawks tomorrow and he says he thinks this game is going to be bigger than the superbowl, so I decided I probably should do some nails for the occasion.

I'm really loving the braid look lately. It's easy and just looks so cool! For this one I used OPI- My Boyfriend Scales Walls, Color Club- Berry and Bright, and SquareHue- Honor. My accent nail was done with Berry and Bright and black and white Nail Ritz pens. My husband loved them, so mission accomplished!


 My girls also wanted 49ers nails! This picture is of my almost 2-year-old's nails. I had to be quick for obvious reasons, so don't mind the messy job with lack of cleanup :) I've been painting her toenails since she was 3 months old, but this is only the second time I've done her fingernails. It's cute how she wants to show everyone :)


This one is my other two girls. The top hand is my 4-year-old, the bottom is my 8-year-old. They thought it was so fun that they all had matching nails. I tried to get a picture of all 3 of them, but my baby wasn't having it.


Anyone else rooting for the Niners??






3 comments:

  1. Really pretty! I have yet to try the braided design like this but I really need to. It looks so awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! You should try it! I was hesitant at first, I'm not too great at freehanding, but now that I've tried it, I've done quite a few of them!

      Delete
  2. Awesome 49ers mani - love your girls' nails, too! :)

    ReplyDelete