Monday, April 7, 2014

April SquareHue Box

The Passport Collection: Amsterdam

The preview for this month looked very colorful, and as you can see, it is!


The first color is Beethovenstraat, a neon green high gloss creme. This color is so bright and fun! It's not my favorite, I don't usually like greens on myself, but it's perfect for summer nail art! The formula was a bit thin, I used 4 coats for full opacity, no top coat.


Next up is Kalverstraat. A beautiful, hot pink, almost a touch the salmon side. This one is also very bright, perfect summer color. I used 3 coats, no top coat.


Last color is P.C. Hooftstraat, they call this one a duochrome, but it almost looks like more of a shimmer to me. It's a gorgeous purple with bright blue shimmer in it. This one was also a little sheer, I used 4 coats, no top coat.


And here's a fun little dotticure with all 3 colors! I also used Sinful Colors- Snow me White.


Stay tuned next month for The Passport Collection: RIO!

1 comment:

  1. Some great shades in the box. Love that dotticure you created with all of them too.

    ReplyDelete