Friday, February 8, 2013

February SquareHue Box

My wonderful husband signed me up for SquareHue for Christmas. SquareHue is a monthly subscription box, you get 3 full bottles of polish each month. This is the first one I received. It's the February Vintage Love Collection.


They come in a cute little box and I love the adorable square bottles.



This month's colors are High School Crush, Wartime Romance, and Dear John.





High School Crush is a light peachy-pink. It's a really pretty color, but I don't love it with my skin tone. The formula was a little sheer, this photo is 4 coats, no top coat.


Wartime Romance is kind of a raspberry pinkish red. I really liked this color. I used 3 coats for this photo, no top coat.


Dear John is sort of black, with a red flash to it. It's really pretty, I had to use the flash to try and capture the red in it. This photo is 3 coats, no top coat. My 3-year-old calls this color "chocolate" :)


No comments:

Post a Comment