Friday, February 1, 2013

New 31DC Day 1: Black & White


I'm going to try to do the Crumpet's Laid-back 31 Day Challenge. I'm really excited to try this! I tried to do the regular 31DC, but I was doing it alone, and never did finish it. I'm hoping I'll be able to get though this one.

The first day is black and white. I'm also a member of the Adventures in Stamping Facebook page. The challenge for this Sunday is your profession. I'm a stay-at-home mom, so I was having trouble coming up with something. I also have an Etsy shop where I sell bows, so that's what I decided to go with. Because I have 3 girls, I make a lot of bows :) So this mani is kind of a two-fer.


I started with 3 coats of Essie-Marshmallow. Then stamped the bows with BM-311 and Konad Special Black. And one coat of Out the Door.




5 comments:

  1. Hi! Thought you might like to know that I have nominated you for a Liebster Award! http://specialgirlnails.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/yay-i-won-liebster-award-or-3-lol.html

    ReplyDelete