Wednesday, February 20, 2013

New 31 Day Challenge Day 6: Favorite Color Family





Oops! I'm a day late posting this! It's been a busy week so far and I completely forgot to post this yesterday, so here it is!
The challenge for day 6 is favorite color family. Of course, I went with pinks. I have a feeling this challenge is going to have a lot of pink in it...
I started with one coat of Sinful Colors- East Going as undies. Then 2 coats of NYC- Polyester Pink Creme. Topped with one coat of Out the Door to speed up dry time. I stamped the flowers with BM-205 and Avon Mirror Shine- Blaze. It seemed like it was still missing something, so I took LA Colors- Sparkling Diamonds and fished out the big glitter bits with a dotting tool and added them to the center of some flowers. Topped it all with two coats of Out the Door to lock in those glitters :)
I like this one :)



No comments:

Post a Comment