Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Go Cardinals!

My husband is a huge St. Louis Cardinals fan. Oops, I mean...we all are :) I was informed that it's our household team. Anyway, he's been really excited because they recently tied for the best record in baseball and they're playing their first playoff game tomorrow against the Pittsburgh Pirates. So naturally, I had to do some nails for the occasion, and this is what I came up with.

I used two coats of Pure Ice- Crimson on my ring finger, then did the logo with Wet 'n' Wild- Denim Chrome, and Nail Ritz pen in white. My middle finger has 2 coats of Sinful Colors- Snow Me White, and Pure Ice- Crimson for the stitches. The rest of my nails are two coats of Wet 'n' Wild- Denim Chrome with a gradient of Pure Ice- Freedom.


I thought they turned out pretty cute. My husband loved them!!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable. How did you do the basebll stitches and the St L logo??

    ReplyDelete