Wednesday, November 6, 2013

November SquareHue Box





The Coastal Collection



First off... I LOVE this box!!! The colors are all amazing!

The first color is Nantucket. It's the most gorgeous teal blue. The formula is perfect as always. Opaque in two coats, crazy awesome shine.


Next is Chatham. It looked like I dipped my fingers in hot chocolate. Perfect color for fall for sure. This one was a little thinner, I used three coats for full opacity.


 Last color is Portsmouth. An incredibly beautiful dusty grayish blue. I LOVE this one! It seems a little more gray in real life, it photographed slightly more blue. Two easy coats.


All of these colors are so pretty, it makes me even more excited to see next month's colors! All three of these are HiGloss Creme formula, they're my very favorite. I'm always amazed by the shine, they're absolutely perfect!

If you haven't signed up for SquareHue yet...you're missing out! Check it out...SquareHue...next month is The Passport Collection. Sign up so you don't miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment