Monday, October 7, 2013

October SquareHue Box

The Moto Collection

Based on the photo preview for this collection, I was excited, but nervous about what we were going to get. I was pleasantly surprised!


The first color is Iron Horse. It's a gorgeous black creme. I think SquareHue makes some of the very best cremes. I mean, look at the shine!! It blows me away every time. I just love it. This is 3 coats, no top coat.

  

Next, something we haven't gotten from SquareHue yet...a textured polish! This is Desert Grit. Absolutely perfect pumpkin orange. Great for Halloween! The texture isn't super gritty, which I like. I'm not a big fan of textured polishes, so I like that this was pretty fine. This is 3 coats, no top coat.


 Next is my favorite...Oil Slick. An amazing grey/purple/teal duo chrome. Love it! It was difficult to photograph though! The first picture is in the lightbox, and shows hints of the purple and teal, the second is in direct light, look at the pretty shimmer! This is 2 coats, no top coat.





One last thing...as soon as I saw Oil Slick, I thought, 'that looks just like Essie- For the Twill of It! Upon further investigation, it appears to be a dupe for both OPI- Peace and Love and OPI, and For the Twill of It. I don't own either of the others to compare, but from other comparison posts I've seen, it looks identical.





No comments:

Post a Comment