Thursday, October 10, 2013

Welcome to the World!

I got two new nieces within 4 days of each other! My younger sister had her first baby, unfortunately, she lives in Tennessee and I live in Idaho, so I haven't been able to hold baby Brynlee :( But they're coming home for Christmas so we can meet her! My oldest brother had his little girl 4 days later, and I got to meet baby Dani the next day. Naturally I had to have some super girly nails for the occasion!

I used 2 coats of SquareHue- Happy Creme, sponged China Glaze- Ahoy! on the tips, and added some dots with Sinful Colors- Snow me White. Stamped the bow with Snow me White as well.


And this one is just the sweetest! Me and Dani showing off our nails :) I was wishing I had some polish with me, she could have had her first mani!


 And of course, I had to show off the gorgeous girls!!

Brynlee Hope
Dani Lynn
























Congratulations to Lisa & Larry and Chad & Tasha!! I love you all! And welcome to the world Brynlee and Dani!!

No comments:

Post a Comment