Monday, October 21, 2013

Holographic and Monochromatic

I've been really lacking inspiration lately. I keep sitting down with the intent to do some Halloween looks, and I'm just not feeling it. I end up doing bright, sparkly, very non-fall looks. So I handed my binder of stamping plates to my husband and told him to design my nails. He decided on some dots and said I should do something dark with a little lighter stamp of the same color, and this is what I came up with...

I started with 3 coats of SquareHue- Iron Horse. Then stamped with Color Club- Beyond and W112.
In this first picture, you can really see the gray on black combo I was going for. This is how it looked indoors most of the time or in the shade.


This is in the lightbox, where you can see the holo-y dots!


I'm always amazed by how great the Halo Hues stamp! Even over dark colors!


No comments:

Post a Comment