Tuesday, March 12, 2013

A little neon leopard

Literally :) These are my 7-year-old step-daughter's nails. She's always so excited for me to do her nails before she goes back to her Mom's house so she can show all her friends at school. And I love that she's always so happy with how they turn out. This time she told me she definitely wanted something neon, but left the rest up to me.


So...we started with 2 coats of China Glaze- Flip Flop Fantasy, a gorgeous neon coral. It's hard to really get a picture that does this color justice. Then we stamped the leopard print with BM-221 and Konad- Special Black. Then I took a Sally Hansen gold glitter polish and a dotting tool to accent the spots. I don't know the name of that polish, I've had it for so many years, it doesn't have the sticker anymore. Topped it all with one coat of Out the Door and she was ecstatic! She was even more excited when I told her I needed pictures to put on the blog :)



1 comment: