Thursday, March 7, 2013

March SquareHue Box

I was excited to get my new SquareHue Box in the mail! This month's box was the O'Hue Collection.


 The fist color is blond ale. It's kind of a pale gold with subtle shimmer.


 The next is amber lager. It's a brownish coppery color, also has a little shimmer.


The last is patty's pint. It's a really pretty dark green, it looked shimmery in the bottle, but not as much on my nails.


 This is a pretty color, but not so much with my skin tone. The formula was a little sheer, this is 3 coats of blonde ale, no top coat.


 The finish on this one with kind of metallic-y. I actually liked it more than I thought I would. It looked a little more brown than orange on the nail. This is 2 coats of amber lager, no top coat.


This one looks a lot darker on the nail than in the bottle. But I really like it. It's so pretty and perfect for St. Patrick's Day! And look at that shine! This is 2 coats of patty's pint, no top coat.


No comments:

Post a Comment