Tuesday, March 19, 2013

New 31DC Day 14: Stamping

Ahh stamping :) A technique I feel comfortable with. For this one, the only difficult thing was narrowing it down to one look! There's so many fun things I want to try. I absolutely loved what I ended up with here. I read in the Adventures in Stamping group on Facebook that Pure Ice- Silver Star was a good silver to stamp with. So I bought a bottle, and was not disappointed! It was amazing! It stamped perfectly over the dark base. And bonus, it's super cheap :)


I started with 2 coats of Essie- Go Overboard. I could have gotten away with one careful coat, but I wasn't so careful the first time around. Which makes me want to use this color to stamp too.... 
Then I stamped with BM-210 and Pure Ice- Silver Star. I added one coat of Jordana- Crystal Ocean for a little sparkle, and one coat of Out the Door to finish.


What do you think of this one? I love the feathery look.

No comments:

Post a Comment