Tuesday, March 12, 2013

New 31 DC Day 12: Tape Mani

Today's theme is tape mani. I have lots of craft scissors, and had all kinds of ideas for this one...but then I put off doing it until about 11:30 last night. So let's be honest, I kinda half-assed it. But, it was my first time using striping tape! So that was fun. I have lots of other things I want to try with the striping tape, I've just been nervous to try it. I think it turned out pretty good for my first time! I didn't stick it down quite good enough on my pinky, oh well.

I started with 2 coats of Orly-Dazzle. I really like this silver, it doesn't stamp well though. Still searching for a good silver stamper. I taped off my lines and added one kind of thickish coat of Salon Perfect- Pure Azure. Topped with one coat of Out the Door.



I'm going to try something hopefully more exciting with the striping tape in the near future.

1 comment: