Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Another birthday mani!

I wore this look for my adorable little nephew's 1st birthday! I got 2 lovely new holographic polishes and couldn't wait to try them out! They are amazing!
I started with 2 coats of Color Club- Over the Moon. It applied beautifully and was like painting a rainbow onto my nails, I love it. I used a striping brush and Color Club- Beyond for the stripes on the cupcake and a dotting tool with the same color for the dots. I also used Milani- White on the Spot for the dots, and the frosting. I used Disney Villians- Cruela Deville for the cherry. Topped it all with one coat of Out the Door.


Look at it in the sun! I can't get enough!


Funny story....when I got these polishes in the mail, I was excited and sent my husband a picture. He asked, "Are you excited?" and I replied, "I am! The holocaust is amazing!"
Damn predictive text...
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment