Monday, April 8, 2013

Autism Awareness

April is Autism awareness month, so I decided to join the other nail bloggers and do a blue mani in honor.

I started with 2 coats of Wet 'n' Wild- Denim Chrome. I stamped the puzzle pieces and the awareness ribbons with BM-319 and 321 and Color Club- Over the Moon. Finished with one coat of HK Girl.


 I just bought HK Girl and I'm loving it! It dries super fast and the shine is amazing as you can tell in the photos. I was having a major problem with Out the Door smearing everything, so I asked the girls of Adventures in Stamping for suggestions, and this is what they suggested. It's amazing. This was also the first time I've tried stamping with the holo polishes, and I'm really happy with the results!


It's a very gloomy spring day in Idaho. No sun at all. It even snowed. So I couldn't get a great sunlight picture. I tried to make due with the flash to show off the holo. I love it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment