Tuesday, April 2, 2013

New 31DC Day 17: A new technique to you

I missed day 16! I had a sinus infection and ear infection last week, so I didn't get much done at all, and my nails were last on my to-do list. Sorry all. :(

The theme for day 17 is a new technique to you. There are quite a few techniques I have yet to try, but I decided to go with fan brushing. I have a fan brush that I had never used, and it seemed easy enough. It was fairly easy, but my base was way too thick, so my whole look just wasn't drying. I ended up removing this right after the pictures.

I started with one coat of Sinful Colors- Snow Me White, and 2 coats of Sinful Colors- Cinderella. I used the fan brush and Wet 'n' Wild- Denim Chrome, and went over that with Salon Perfect- Pure Azure. Topped with one coat of Out the Door.


This wasn't my favorite. Maybe a different color combination would have been better.

No comments:

Post a Comment