Tuesday, April 2, 2013

April SquareHue Box

The theme for April's SquareHue box is the Bloom Collection. I thought this one was really pretty, very springy. Ignore how dry my fingers look, I didn't realize how bad they looked until I uploaded the pictures. Damn acetone.

The first color is Yellow Submarine. It's a pastel yellow. I'm not a big fan of yellow polish, this is only the 2nd to be added to my collection. I just feel like it never looks good with my skin tone. I like this color, it will be great for spring looks. The formula was a little sheer, I used 3 coats for the photo below. It's got great shine though, this picture is with no top coat.


The next color is called Flower Power. It's a bright apple green. The formula was better on this one. I only needed 2 coats for full opacity. This is also with no top coat.


 The last color is Groovy Love. It's a pretty lavender purple. The formula was kind of a pain with this one. A bit on the sheer side, but built up fairly well. I used 2 coats for this photo, but I think it could have used 3. Also shown with no top coat.


I really like this collection. It's the first one that I can actually see myself using all of the colors. A water marble with these 3 would be pretty...that is if I ever get around to trying water marbling again.

No comments:

Post a Comment